Blogger BlogNet71256




Do You Ever Get Behind in Your Blogging Goals - Do You Even Set Goals in Your Life?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some bloggers, blog for a cause, sometimes it's a charity, a candidate, sometimes it's just for pure ego, I am sure you have run across these types of bloggers, of course these are not the only types. If you blog for a cause, then it's best to set goals. Not everyone in life sets goals, but most successful people do. Why should you set goals in your blogging endeavors? Well, so you do not lose sight of why you are here and you make every word and blog count.

Recently, I have been distracted by various bloggers and all their interesting comments, thus I have fallen off my goals this month. Now I must catch up. Those who know of my blogging endeavors at My Desert dot com, know that I have only been there a very short time; 14-days or two weeks. Some think it's been an eternity, some feel annoyed, some want me to go away and I've developed so many friends who want me to stay.

During this two-week period, I have posted 131 blog posts and I have set my goals to 111 blog posts per month. In June, I accomplished that task. Unfortunately, I am already getting behind in July with only 20 posts in the first 8-days. Whenever you set a goal in your life, and remember you'll need them to succeed, if you have not achieved much, then please listen.

To accomplish your goal whatever it may be, you have to divide your goal into little bite size pieces, call them "mini-goals" and so, here is an example you can understand as it has to do with something you yourself probably do every day; Blog. To post 111 Blog Posts per month, the record at My Desert Social Blog Network, which I currently hold, you must post 111 divided by 30 or 31 days = 3.58 blog posts per day, you cannot take a day off or else you get behind.

Today, I was reminded by someone that goal-setting is the key to success. Unfortunately, I have not been posting enough Blog Posts per day, so I am 8 blog posts behind now, but, if I don't catch up, I still have to do tomorrow's blog posts and the next day for the rest of your miserable life! Just kidding, but don't tempt me or challenge me, you will lose. How do I know this, because, I set goals, I set them high and I go for it. Anyone can, but few have the perseverance to go the distance even if everyone talks about it.

Now then, perhaps you want to learn something and have set you goal on making your existence a life-time of learning, well then perhaps you may want to read all my blog posts so you might learn something. You are welcome to do this, I give this information to the world at no charge. But you better get started and make it a goal or you will fall behind and lose this valuable information because you'll run out of time to read it all, as it is constantly increasing. Think on that.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Blog Content Service. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/.




0 Responses to “Do You Ever Get Behind in Your Blogging Goals - Do You Even Set Goals in Your Life?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Blogger BlogNet71256: Do You Ever Get Behind in Your Blogging Goals - Do You Even Set Goals in Your Life?

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3