Blogger BlogNet71256




Acne Free ASAP With Green Tea


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Who else wants to get rid of your acne as soon as possible? You, me and anyone who has ever suffered from acne. Here is a simple and cheap way: tea, especially green tea. How does it work, and why? Honestly, I cannot fully understand the scientific explanation, just that it partly has something to do with anti-oxidants and other beneficial chemicals which are naturally present in tea.

I do not much care why green tea works. What matters to me is how to use it to prevent acne and get rid of acne. The simplest and cheapest way I have learned is to buy those cheap green tea bags. The boxes come with 25, 50 or even 100 tea bags of made in China green tea. First, you brew the tea, which is a fancy way of saying drop the tea bag in a cup of boiling water and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink the tea as soon as possible, to prevent any loss of important nutrients to the air. Then slather the tea bag all over your face. Make sure to get the residue evenly over every inch of skin. If you can do this 2 or 3 times everyday, you will soon see an improvement in your skin complexion.

You want to be careful, though. Some green tea seem to contain caffeine, especially the cheap brands. If you drink too much of this type, you could find yourself lying awake at night with insomnia. You may want to consider supplementing your cheap tea bags with another more expensive brand which does not contain caffeine. You also want to be careful to buy plain green tea. I have found quite a lot of brands which scent their green tea with jasmine or some other fragrant herb. If it is real jasmine, it should be fine. But the cheap teas may use an artificial jasmine scent, which may not be good for you.

Some people have gone to the extent of breaking open the used tea bag and applying the green tea leaves as a masque on their pimples. They report very good results - the redness of the skin around the pimple seems to disappear very quickly, and the pimple itself dries up quite fast as well. You probably will not be able to do this if you are working or schooling, but your evenings and weekends at home ought to help you quite a lot.

I personally prefer the powdered Japanese green tea. The brands normally sold seem to be caffeine-free, so I can drink it as often as I want to. It is easy to make - just put a small scoop into a cup of near-boiling water, stir it and drink it all up. No need to wait. The only downsides are that these brands are more expensive, I need to urinate more often, and I do not have a used tea bag to apply on my pimples.

I usually drink tea with my breakfast, immediately after lunch and immediately after dinner. Whatever the green tea is doing inside my body seems to be good. Whenever I have the chance to drink it regularly, my skin seems to be remarkably clear and healthy. When I am not able to drink green tea regularly, my complexion tends to be more spotty.

Does acne affect your life very badly? Stop suffering in silence. Click here to learn how to cure acne permanently, step-by-step.

Best Acne Cure


0 Responses to “Acne Free ASAP With Green Tea”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Blogger BlogNet71256: Acne Free ASAP With Green Tea

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3